Try making your own salt scrub for a cost effective way to treat your body and mind! In addition to treating yourself, reusing glass jars for your beauty care can also be earth friendly! Experiment with essential oils for different effects. -Genevieve
Give one of these combos a try:
- 10 drops Lavender + 10 drops Chamomile = Relaxing
- 10 drops Eucalyptus + 10 drops Peppermint = Invigorating and clearing
- 5 drops Grapefruit + 5 drops Bergamot + 5 drops Orange = Uplifting
- 1 cup Sea Salt
- ½ cup sweet almond oil
- Essential oils of choice. You can try one of the combos above or get creative and concoct your own. You can also decrease or increase the amount of drops according to your preference.
- Combine sea salt with almond oil.
- Add essential oil (or oils) of choice. Start with a few drops of each, then increase until desired scent strength. Transfer to mason jar for storage.
- Take a relaxing bath, lather on and breath in its therapeutic properties!